> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Need help with painting problem? Please.
Login | Register

Need help with painting problem? Please.

Posted by Linda on October 26th, 1997 09:42 PM

I am in great need of help. I have two walls wallpapered in my bathroom, it was beginning to come off. I started to remove it and found a big mess under it. Mold, nail Holes, Patches and holes from old missing electric boxes that had been papered over. The more paper I removed the bigger the mess. So now the bathroom is partly papered. I have cleaned the mold and patched the holes. I don't really want to remove any more paper. I was told that there is a paint that can be put on on over paper and will smooth out and cover this mess with out showing any seam lines. It is true and if so does anyone know the name, who makes it and where to get it? Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC