> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Need a part I can not locate
Login | Register

Need a part I can not locate

Posted by Vicki on January 31st, 1998 11:34 AM
In reply to Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets by Jeanine on September 6th, 1997 11:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

We put in new kitchen cabinets 4 years ago and now I need a new track for the sliding door in corner of the cabinets. I guess they are called "garage doors" This piece that I need is made of plastic and just staples in. Any ideas where I could get a replace track? I have tryed every local hardware and kitchen cabinet place in the area. They all suggest I buy a whole new package. Also I believe the name of the cabinets or the maker maybe CREEG out of Kansas. Thanks for any help you can offer.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC