> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Need a dealer in the Reading PA area.
Login | Register

Need a dealer in the Reading PA area.

Posted by Linda Burdick on March 5th, 2002 01:37 PM
In reply to Retro walls by The Insulator on October 10th, 2000 09:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

I believe this is the product I am looking for for two reasons, but I need a dealer to give me an estimate.
1. We have radon in the cellar, which has a floating floor system. I would like to know if we could use this foam in the trench around the cellar walls to block the radon.
2. We have the wall between the kitchen and master bedroom which carries sound from the kitchen into the bedroom, like the cabinet doors closing, or the microwave buzzer.

I would like the name of insulation contractor that would use Icenene.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • insulation by Eliezer Bittencourt  1/28/03 03:36 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC