> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Need A Check Valve For McPherson Up-Flush
Login | Register

Need A Check Valve For McPherson Up-Flush

Posted by Dave LaGrange on March 24th, 2003 01:09 PM
In reply to McPherson parts needed! by Ang on March 17th, 2003 09:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

The small plastic check valve on the top og my McPherson flush mechanism is leaking. The rubber seal at the bottom is dried and cracked. With each flush, I get about a cup of water leaking out onto the floor from the top of the flush valve. This one is 5/8". Does anyone have one, or know where I can get one ?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC