> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > natural gas heater
Login | Register

natural gas heater

Posted by James Farnsworth on January 20th, 2002 07:25 PM
In reply to vented natural gas space heaters by Denis M. on May 16th, 1998 11:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

I need a wall gas heater that i can install in a
stud wall, in between the studs that dont project out more than two inches, i have been
browsing the ilnternet but have not come with anything i think they are called recessed furnaces iwould appreciate anly help

thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC