> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Name of a certain 2-man tool
Login | Register

Name of a certain 2-man tool

Posted by John Bechtel on March 9th, 2003 03:19 PM
In reply to 2 man crosscut saw handles by Elton Newman on October 2nd, 2002 12:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 3 people found this post helpful

What is the name of this tool?
A lumberjack's two-man tool.
I believe the word I'm looking for is:
I need the first letter to that word please.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC