> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > my two cents worth
Login | Register

my two cents worth

Posted by Scott R on January 30th, 2003 10:24 AM

After reading and rereading the previous comments regarding those that answer many posts, I can't help but feel that a few regs in here must have felt that they aere/were the only ones with opinions that really mattered. I must say that I read often here and post infrequently because I have limited knowledge and experience in home improvements but that I've learned much from those more experienced than I. It's this very quality that attracts more intelligent and experienced folks who are willing to help by sharing their ideas and abilities with others. Please don't let the egos of a few cast a shadow on a very invaluable forum and keep those of you that have something to share from sharing it. If this were an automotive forum, I wouldn't let this type of complaining deter me from sharing my knowledge...yes...I'm an accomplished automotive service professional who understands well the value of information and appreciates even more, those that are willing to share it. Keep up the good work...ALL of you...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC