> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > my two cents is do it right
Login | Register

my two cents is do it right

Posted by LJ in TX on March 12th, 2003 05:35 AM
In reply to Removal of load bearing wall by 4runnergusto on March 11th, 2003 08:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

hire a certified structural engineer and arcitect to design this beam for you ....hate to see the house/roof collapse on you. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC