> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > MY TURTLE
Login | Register

Posted by Skye on May 25th, 2000 06:10 PM

Hey, all you *** **** fans out there! I don't know if any of you remember me, but I once posted a message about my turtle whom I named after the one and only *** ****. Well, I have some sad news. You see, on Saturday April 8, 2000 (yes, I know this message is a little late but I've been busy) *** **** vanished. Yes, he vanished. To be more specific he got thrown in the garbage. Here's what happened: I took him to my best friends birthday party at a near-by restaurant. As we were waiting outside after the party one of the people realized that I didn't have B.V. with me. So I went back inside to ask if anyone had seen my turtle I told the hostess that I thought I had left him on the table. To my dismay the she told me that our table had been cleared off and they had not seen Bob. So I thanked her anyway and joined my friends outside. I told them what had happened and we all joined in on a moment of silence for our beloved *** ****. It was a very sad moment. If anyone would like to contribute to the "*** **** the Red Turtle Foundation" please send your contributions to:

Skye Lobo
c/o The *** **** the Red Turtle Foundation
123 *** **** Lane
Martha Stewart, NJ 12345

Thanks to any one of you wonderful *** **** fans that send me money!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC