> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > my place of buss.
Login | Register

my place of buss.

Posted by BOB DUFAULT {SALT CREEK DELI} on November 9th, 2002 02:39 AM
In reply to multiple motion sensors & multiple lights by GREG on February 1st, 2001 11:38 AM [Go to top of thread]

hello my name is bob and i am trying to two wire my buffet table and some lights and another light i have already pulled the wires, i pulled two number ten wires for the buffet a black and a white one, plus i have pulled two balck and one green and one white number 12 wires for some lights and a plug and two swithes. now here is the wierd stuff the buffet table has two warmers one is not working ,but one is and it has a tremostat and on the other side it has a cold box which is pluged into a pluge with a switch now these two at one time were wired int othe same box,but i had to take tem apart to find where they went, and i did. now i want to wire them back but put them on one switch and then wire some lights and a pluge ,but i would like the plug to be hot all the time and the two lights to be seprerate from eachother.i have goten confussed on how to wire switches !!! can you help? everything is 110 and ready to hook up to a 15amp breaker or really 2 15 amp breakers..

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC