> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > My old house
Login | Register

My old house

Posted by Alberto Ceffalo on February 12th, 2002 02:13 PM

I have a Victorian house that was built in 1892, I am in the process of remodelling including painting the outside. During the stripping paint phase, the "ginger bread" fell apart; could you please direct me to someone who can replace it, or make new ones? Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC