> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > my my my
Login | Register

my my my

Posted by Martha on July 18th, 2000 08:22 AM

There you go again. I already asked you in a past post to refrain from such language. Now if you can't fight in a civil manner, I'm going to have to publically chastise you. I thought the gentleman was making a good point. You haven't replied to his question of where you actually have HELPED people on the Forum with their DIY problem(s). Is it because you haven't helped someone or did you just miss that part of his post? (You only replied to the last 2 statements he wrote. There was much, MUCH more to his post than those last 2 statements.)

By the way, what do you do when you're not posting on my friend Bob's forum? Please don't get all upset by my asking such personal questions. I just want to get to know you. Remember, you don't have to defend me although I think it's cute. I'm easily entertained you know!

Martha on Park Avenue

ps - How is it that these posts that were once follow-ups on Bob's forum end up as posts? Are you reposting them??? Ohhhhhhh, you're wasting some of that space you're looking to save, sir!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC