> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > my mom has in her house
Login | Register

my mom has in her house

Posted by jen on April 26th, 2003 03:56 PM
In reply to laundry shute bag by Peggy on April 26th, 2003 02:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

a plastic thing that she had put into the wall that catches all of the clothes..its like a piece of cardboard..

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC