thnaks for taking the time to review my message, and here it is:
(1) i have a "National-USA Radiator Corporation" home boiler system, with combonation of 3/4 and 1" copper tubing, built approx 1950's
(2) natural gas fired
(3) city water with a water pressure regulator
(4) altitude and temperture gauges
(5) high and low limit switches
(6) upstairs and downstairs control valves and thermostats
(7) 1/6 hp Bell & Gossett circulating pump
(1) what numbers do I set the high and low limits switches, that is what are my boiler's water circulation and water storage temperture's settings?
(2) is this company still in existance? and where?
(3) the upsatirs system was deleted several years ago, the pipes have been severed, the controls/thermo are still in place, how do these items affect the hi/lo settings?