2) #1 is a co-hosted show. (I guess the answer is e - the 'other' Furniture Guy ...)
3) Bruce! He's been looooong gone from the Board but he was my favorite ...
4) The X-guy ...
5) Martha in Westport, and Bob, once they both get going w/each other ...
6) None, 0, Nada. (I am whipped, though ...)
7) Yea, well, no. (If I share what I learned w/you all, I'd confirm how much of an idiot I really am ...)
8) Right now, Bob isn't here because he's redoing Martha's new house. (I have no explanation for you as to his whereabouts, specifically, over the past few years. I've been so busy on this Forum that I haven't found time to watch his shows ...)
9) I guess we can get paid by asking Bob. (Once you can locate Martha's new house, you can bring this matter up w/him ...)
10) Uggggh!!!! For a minute there, I thought you were serious, you dog! Well, to answer your question, I had a few minutes between Posts. (And my significant-other said I could answer this post before lunch. She said it sounded important ...)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
PS: I plan on hitting the National Lottery on 02/29/2001. Can't the results be moved to another day ??!