> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > My 75 year old house
Login | Register

My 75 year old house

Posted by Jack on December 7th, 1997 09:50 AM

I have an old colonial with a the entrence on the right side of the house. The stairs to the sencond floor is on the same ritght exterior wall. There is a buldge protruding inward on the wall at shoulder level at the landing 2/3rd way up the stairs. The walls are all plaster and lath. The plaster is textured. There has been some repair in the past. It has been getting worse. What do I do

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC