> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > my 2 cents
Login | Register

my 2 cents

Posted by bc on March 9th, 2001 12:22 AM
In reply to neat access opening through drywall? by Charlie on March 8th, 2001 01:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

Oatey makes some plastic hinged door panel for just what you want and to be used behind a tub, etc. They run about 10 to 20 bucks.

Also put a backing behind the drywall as the others have suggested and then make a frame with some door casing. If you need some brownie points, get an 8x10 picture frame and mount hinges on it and the wall to cover the hole. Use velcro to close it and put a picture of your wife inside the frame. She can't complain unless these valves are by the floor.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC