> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > My 2 centavos
Login | Register

My 2 centavos

Posted by Henry in MI on April 18th, 2001 05:40 PM
In reply to thoughts... by jb on April 18th, 2001 03:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

I agree with jb. This is a job for the pro's. You might want to start with a structural engineer. There are so many possibilities that anyone not seeing and measuring the building is at a severe disadvantage, even with your excellent discription. The engineer should be able to point you toward a company capable of doing the work. There probably is some possibility that he/she will suggest that it is cheaper to replace the building than repair. You might want to be prepared for this. But then again, he might not.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC