We live in an old farmhouse that is at least seventy years old. In that last year we have been experiencing a problem with a moldy smelling basement. The oil furnace was taken out fifteen years ago and replaced by baseboard electric heat. We have been running a dehumidifier in the summer and an electric heater in the winter while keeping the basement windows open a bit in the summer months. Everything that we have stored in the basement smells of mold and were told that everything that contains paper fibre would have to be thrown out. What do you suggest one does in order to solve this odor problem?