> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Must Buy Adapter
Login | Register

Must Buy Adapter

Posted by homebild Moderator on February 4th, 2009 06:37 AM
In reply to easiest way to install a round 6 inch metal flue in a oval shaped wooDstove by torinoluvr on February 3rd, 2009 08:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

You MUST buy a listed and labeled oval-to-round adapter for this unit or it cannot be legally installed or used...and could be deadly if you try to make your own.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC