> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Music is my first true love (after my wife, of course!)
Login | Register

Music is my first true love (after my wife, of course!)

Posted by Jim -ATS on May 11th, 2000 12:37 PM
In reply to Boing - Boing - Boing - - - by Martha in NY on May 11th, 2000 10:39 AM [Go to top of thread]

My dear Martha,

I would love to share a project with you, I think it would just be WONDERFUL! I would like to assist you in the wiring of your home theater system; (a cpr inducing 2000 watts should do nicely). I would also like to show our viewers the benefits of having a "wired" home. CAT-5 is wonderful! It should be in every room of the house!

Frankly, I believe new homes of the future will offer complete home theater systems, and computer networks BUILT IN with all of the hardware included. I believe this will be a major selling point in the marketplace. Of course, this will begin in the technology minded Seattle area.

Music. Yes, I love it. I have over 3000 CDs right now, and am adding to my collection every day. I can't wait to see what the new settlement between the Justice department and the five major CD labels will do to music prices over the next few months!

Have fun on your new apartment in NYC, Martha. Look me up the next time you're in Washington!

(That's what the ATS stands for!)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC