> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Muriatic acid
Login | Register

Muriatic acid

Posted by Dave on June 14th, 2002 01:48 PM
In reply to Pet Odor on concrete by Jeff on June 14th, 2002 08:52 AM [Go to top of thread]

Try it diluted first. Then try it full strength. Be careful. It burns (your skin) like hell. Do a small section at a time & make sure you're well ventilated.

After you use it on the floor, you'll want to wash the floor (just water or soap & water) to stop the acid from eating the concrete.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC