> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Muntins
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce Ridenour on January 27th, 2002 08:10 PM
In reply to windows by Rhonda on January 27th, 2002 06:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

I was told that they are called "Muntins", but over the years I've found that I'm the only one who calls them that.

I would think that you need to know the manufacturer of your windows. From there, your local lumberyard will be able to take care of you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • windows by Rhonda  1/27/02 06:12 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC