> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mr Mac's
Login | Register

Mr Mac's

Posted by Dave on September 15th, 1999 07:46 AM
In reply to dry rot repair by jim berry on September 14th, 1999 07:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 3 people found this post helpful

Just a product endorsement:

I have used a repair product called Mr. Mac's, and I have been happy with the results. It is very similar to automotive filler, but it is specifically made for wood applications (I have NO idea what the difference in the formula is.) I think I bought it at Builder's Square about 10 years ago - but I have seen it within the last year - either at HQ or Lowes (can't remember.)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC