> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > moving water
Login | Register

moving water

Posted by Andy on January 8th, 1998 03:08 PM
In reply to Water damage from neighbor's yard by Abraham Benavides on January 8th, 1998 02:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

Both the French Drain and the Grid can do a good job of moving water. The following is from personnal experience.

French Drain
This is easily the better in appearance. In a well landscaped yard it is the system of choice. I am told this is not a good system if you have heavy erosion problems. This system can become clogged if a large amount of heavy soil is carried by the water.

Not as pretty but can handle erosion much better.

I am still researching this myself and will be watching to see what other responses you get.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC