> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moving Back To New York ...
Login | Register

Moving Back To New York ...

Posted by Bob on April 21st, 2000 07:57 AM
In reply to What kind of person do you think I am.... by Martha in Westport on April 21st, 2000 05:14 AM [Go to top of thread]

It's really getting late and all this excitement is draining my adrenaline. I'm gonna try and get some sleep, and if I can't at first, I'm gonna name all those chickens until I konk-out. (I've never done that before but what a WONDERFUL idea for your next show!)

I understand you're still single?! But I hear you're still married to your job. I think between the 2 of us, we can make some WONDERFUL Holiday Saw Dust together! We can show our guests how easy it is to use my much-touted Power Sprayer with your new Martha Stewart line-of-paints. (I'll forgo painting the dust by hand.)

No, Martha, I'm NOT that kind of guy! (But there is a 'guy' on the Forum you might be interested in!!!) This is NOT an invitation for a date. I'm a professional (keep your comments to yourself.) It's OK if you say no. Our 'fans' will lose.

Well, anyway, if you decide to stay in Westport, maybe I can show you how to install hidden cameras in the bedroom. I'm sure you've heard it's a 'bedroom community'. Have a WONDERFUL Easter, Martha! I have to go now. My designer Pierogi's and Kapusta are just about done. (Don't worry; your day job is safe!)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• GAGGG! by ICKY POO  4/24/00 09:44 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC