> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > moving
Login | Register


Posted by Jean Rangeley on January 4th, 2000 03:41 PM
In reply to Apartments for Handicapped by Barb on April 23rd, 1998 03:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

I want to move out of Highland Manor in Birmingham, Alabama to another apartment complex
in Southside. I am slightly handicapped and I am
51 years old. I am tired of living in a poorly
managed building. I have complained to HUD about
the situation. I don't know if it did much good.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC