> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moulding
Login | Register


Posted by David on January 10th, 2003 09:16 AM
In reply to Wooden molding damage, how to fix ? by Marc on January 10th, 2003 08:40 AM [Go to top of thread]

Marc, Either can be done, but it sounds like the casing is restorable here by using wood putty to fill and reshape. My personal preference is Minwax Wood Filler. It can be applied quite thick without shrinking and cracking like many other fillers do, and it stains out very nicely. Just recently repaired some kitchen cabinets this way that had 1/2" deep gouges missing from the very same reason. Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC