> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Most Definitely ...
Login | Register

Most Definitely ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on February 9th, 2001 08:38 AM
In reply to Energy Inspections by Thomas Cope on February 8th, 2001 07:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Thomas,

There are companies out there that have special equipment that 'pressurize' the house and then they measure for leaks. As 'The Insulator' suggested, call your Utility Company for info. Describe what I just wrote. If they can't help, call a few Home Inspectors, or at worst, contact your local Municipal Inspector for leads. They're out there!

In the meantime, check out this link: Energy Fitness in the Home. Surprisingly, it's very good reading.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC