> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Morter
Login | Register


Posted by Erik on December 16th, 2002 05:34 PM
In reply to Has anyone had by deecee on December 16th, 2002 01:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

Use a good flexible morter you get a Home Depot or Lowes or any other fine Home Improvement outlets. The Grout is what you need worry about and sealing the morter, ask a customer service person at the place you bought your tile at to recommend the correct materials to use.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC