> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > More ...
Login | Register

More ...

Posted by Jay J on June 7th, 1999 08:54 AM
In reply to Damage by Henry in MI on June 6th, 1999 08:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

... It would be prudent to hire a Home Inspector or a Termite Inspector to look at the problem. A Home Inspector, IMO, is best because they SHOULD know about construction. A Termite Inspector may NOT necessarily know anything about renovating a house. At worst, get a couple more opinions from other general contractors. IF the damage is as bad as you (and the contractor) say, should you be living there thinking that the walls may come crumbling down at any time?!

My best to ya and hope this helps. If you need any more 'direction', post up!

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC