I think Bruce is on the right track, this is what I would do. I'm not positive that it would have to be as strong as 1 to 1 ratio, but I am not sure of the ideal ratio myself, so I'm speculating. I would consider some sort of heat, if you can do it safely, to help dry things out. Also Once it is dry I would insulate the floor with the craft paper facing up for vapor barrier. I would also put a dehumidifier down there and keep it running and piped outside.
I would be worried about getting bleach all over myself, skin, eyes, breathing it into lungs. I would seek advise as to what kind of respirator to wear, probably a 2 filter full respirator mask, full throwaway tyvek suit with hood. Also eye and face protection and rubber gloves.