I am assuming that you are in a relatively cold part of the U.S. and that this happens when it is probably below 40* outside and you have the heat on, also that you have at least double pane glass in your windows. If this is all true then I would guess that you probably have too high of a humidity level in your house. Do you run your exhaust fans when you take a bath or shower or do a lot of cooking? Try it and see if it does the trick. I would buy a hygrometer (approx. $30) to see what your relative humidity is. 30 - 40 % is a normal range. Target indoor humidity also depends on the exterior temperature. See the article and graph at: http://www.lincolnwindows.com/condensa.htm
Do you use a vent free gas fireplace? These produce a ton of water vapor inside your house. If this is the cause then use it for shorter periods of time.
You might end up wanting a heat recovering air exchanger for your house that recovers over 80% of the heat and exchanges outside air for adequate ventilation. This might be overkill we can't tell.
Your Clothes dryer might not be venting correctly.