> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > More ...
Login | Register

More ...

Posted by Jay J on April 18th, 2000 08:10 AM
In reply to Clorox, baby! Someone else suggest a sealer for the walls... by Jim -ATS on April 18th, 2000 01:38 AM [Go to top of thread]


Drylok Masonry Waterproofer. The Home Centers, Hardware Stores, and Lumber Yards carry it. There's latex-based product too. DO read the label before you leave the store. That way, if you have any questions, you can ask while you're there.

If you have seeping water, that's another issue. If it's mainly condensation, the Waterproofer should be fine. Go to UGL Masonry Products for more info.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: Dust off the walls before you seal ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC