> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > More ...
Login | Register

More ...

Posted by Jay J on March 29th, 2000 09:20 AM
In reply to oil layer on newly polyurethaned hardwood floor; please help by regina in IL on March 28th, 2000 11:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

Henry in MI is right. Usually, if no one answers your question, the reasons can vary. No one has the answer, or no one has read it, or no one cares. (I'm sure there are more reasons but they certainly run the gamit ...)

You've started MULTIPLE posts and that's very confusing. IF you need immediate help (as you seem to express), either contact the manufacturer or a professional floor finisher. I can certainly understand your frustration and need to know 'right now' but what you might not realize is that most of us 'come and go' on this Forum when it comes to answering posts. None of us get paid for our free advice. We do it 'as we want, when we want', and at times 'to whoever we want.' You know, your approach to a solution isn't working as you want.

As usual, there are alternatives to this Forum. (Minwax and a pro.) My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: I did post a follow-up to your original post (I think). See if it helps. Plez don't keep making a new post. If I, or anyone for that matter, leaves a personal e-mail address, it would be fair to assume you can use it for your 'active' question/problem. oil layer on newly polyurethaned hardwood floor

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC