> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > More ...
Login | Register

More ...

Posted by Jay J on March 20th, 2000 03:19 PM
In reply to FHA Repairs by Lucia on March 20th, 2000 11:45 AM [Go to top of thread]


As Jim says, a regular, ASHI-approved Home Inspector is a good start. But FHA / HUD inspections are tougher.

Ask the Home Inspector or try a bank. Other than that, HUD might be a place to start. For some reason, a Valuation Check-list comes to mind as to what the list is called.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC