> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > More
Login | Register


Posted by Jeremy on April 7th, 2003 04:45 PM
In reply to cracked basement walls by charles w on April 7th, 2003 03:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

We need more details on the reinforcer. What is the basic layout, is it a steel plate, poles, or a 12x12 or so plate that is pulled back away from the home to streighten it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC