> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moon shaped curtain rod
Login | Register

Moon shaped curtain rod

Posted by Annette on April 1st, 2004 07:22 PM
In reply to moon shaped curtain rod by Phyllis Smelser on March 31st, 2003 07:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Corner Shower rods LINK by doug seibert on 08/02/2004
> Specialty Shower Rod Link: by doug seibert on 10/25/2004

I have a workroom for custom window treatments and there is a clear plastic tubing that you can get, I'm sure most anywhere, that is about as round as an ink pen. We use it in the rod pockets for sunburst window treatments. It is sturdy but has some give, so you can arch it in half cirle windows. I brace it at the bottoms and if it is a larger window I use a small hook at the top of the window as a stablizer. ( such a small coffee cup hook) If none of your fabric stores carry it, I'm sure they could order it. Or you might even try a hardware store to find something similar. I hope this helps you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC