> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Monitor Top Refrigerator
Login | Register

Monitor Top Refrigerator

Posted by Angela on March 28th, 2001 10:47 AM
In reply to Monitor Top Refrig by Maya on January 9th, 2001 10:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

There are some people who just love old appliances, which people who don't cannot understand. I have a 1929 MagicChef stove that I wouldn't trade for a brand new one. There are people who work on these old refrigerators, but they are hard to find. A great place to start is They have a link to a newsletter that I have been receiving for about 3 years and it is full of information about all kinds of old appliances. You can also order back issues that contain articles and information about monitor tops. The latest one (that I received this past week) has a short article about monitor tops. Also try This is Mike Arnold's website and he deals in restoration, service and sales of all types of old appliances. There is plenty of information out there, it is just sometimes hard to find. I hope that you get this posting since I couldn't access your email address. The newsletter and websites will definately get you started in the right direction. Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC