> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mole Over This (sic) ...
Login | Register

Mole Over This (sic) ...

Posted by Jay J on October 6th, 1999 08:06 AM
In reply to Moles in my lawn by MAP on October 5th, 1999 04:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I had moles in the Spring of 1998. No matter how much I stomped on their tunnels, they kept fixing them. BUT, I did eventually get rid of them, and rather quickly too.

In order to get rid of moles, you have to know a little about them. Visit The Mole Man, and make some time to read it all. Once you're educated on moles, their habits and behaviours, you'll be in a much better position to solve your problem.

There is one item I have to 'test' him on. At least in my yard and its surrounding yards, there are a lot of Japanese Beetles. Certain vegetation attracts them, therefore, they're breeding. I used Grub-X very successfully, and use it twice a year for control. I apply it in early Spring and right about now. I watched the moles make a b-line to my neighbor's yard, travel along his fence, and finally go under it! So, at least for me, Grub-X is doing the trick. (Home Depot and Lowes or any Home Center carry Grub-X.) The Mole Man says trapping is the ultimate answer when properly done. (He goes into it in great detail; I must commend him.)

If you have more questions, post up. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC