> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > molds
Login | Register

Posted by andi on October 8th, 2000 11:36 PM
In reply to fungus growing on wood after water leak by Darrel on October 8th, 2000 09:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

get out of u`re house now! sounds like u could have a major mold probl.. i haven`t the expertise to provide u with the answers. i do know a few that can. in no way or manner do i want to collect on this. i do feel that this situation could represent a real hazard to u and u`re family. reply as soon as possible-i do know some of the best. in no way is this a scam. please find and contact mold remediation experts in u`re area asap. leave the house. pay the money to have an an expert come in and do an analysis. don`t rely on u`re ins. company reps..they will act in their own best interest, not necessarily your family's. We know a family with the same problem that stayed too long and started having serious health problems. Now that they've bben out for about 5 months, they're doing a bit better. Don't wait till you start getting sick. We may be able to get you some better info tomorrow. Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC