> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Molding Foam
Login | Register

Molding Foam

Posted by Beverly on August 24th, 1999 12:23 PM

I am looking for some sort of molding type foam or whatever to purchase. I don't know what it is officially called or who sells it but its purpose is to put in a special box that is being built for a friend of mine for a heirloom pistol to be stored in. The foam would mold specifically to that particular gun. Does anyone know what this is really called, where I can get it or if I just made up such a thing because it's just a good idea?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC