> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Molding
Login | Register


Posted by Dave Bean on December 29th, 1997 03:59 PM

What type of molding should I use between a knee wall and a slanted wall in the second floor of a cape?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC