> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mold / Mildew on joists and sub floor
Login | Register

Mold / Mildew on joists and sub floor

Posted by CJ Peiffer, Sr. on February 18th, 2000 11:45 AM
In reply to Good Info & A Remedy ... by Jay J on November 12th, 1998 09:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

My wife is highly allergic to the mold / mildew / fungus, she has trouble with breathing, her face and hands and feet swell. She has to take a daily antihistamine, She never had asthma before the flood. The mold and mildew / fungus is growing at huge rates. Even though we are told it is supposed to be dorment. It is now in a dust state and spreading rapidly. WE Have Mold on our 52 by 28 rancher on all but a few joists and its on the sub floor
Our family suffered a flood from a line that our new ice maker was not installed correctly. We had two days of this water going everywhere in our basement before we found out. Our homeowners insurance is paying for the damage but our whole family of five is suffering from asthma to nose bleeds, to ear infection to ear bleeding amd more. I am writing because at costs of repair are at $7500 and still climbing from the mold problems. If you can help with advise or web links would you please email me with the info or sight?
Thank you so very much!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC