Before our house was finished we asked the builder to do a clean up of the black mold in the wood. A lot of the studs had black on them and seem to have some moisture in them. We got an inspector to test the mold and he said it was not a toxic mold but could cause alergies in high concentrations. They enclosed the studs with drywall and painted the house with some studs over 22 degree of moisture. How much moisture can a stud be safe enclosed or inside of the drywall. Thank you. We will be closing escrow in two weeks. The builder has never want to do anything about it. Should I buy the house?