The current wisdom is "U of IL, Bill Rose" to cover all the earth with plastic and close the vents to the outside. Bleach and water or detergent and water are commonly recommended for removal. Here is the most important part. Keep the relative humidity below 60% all the time. A couple days of +70% RH starts the mold growing again. Relative meters are available from Radio Shack or Wal-Mart for $15-$25. Some research shows you may need dehumidification. Check http://yosemite.epa.gov/estar/consumers.nsf/content/dehumid.htm for energy ratings and capacity of dehumidifiers. Suggest 1 pint capacity per 25 square feet of space.