We live in the country and have a very damp basement the water table is very high here. We had water in our basement a few times and had the foundation cracks fixed by injection mould. This does work and it is guaranteed but we have mold in our basement on the concrete floor even making its way up around our oak stairs only at the base. We open our windows during the summer and have a dehumidifer running what else can we do? I would like to finish our basement one day but how?and what product would I use to get the mold out of the floor and foundation. I should mention there is insulation on the walls. & plastic cover over top, I am so afraid that there must be mold in there too. Every since we built this addition my husband has suffered with allergies.I know its from the mold. Please help me if you can.