> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > mold & fire
Login | Register

mold & fire

Posted by The Insulator on April 16th, 2000 10:23 PM
In reply to mold by Geo. Graf on April 11th, 2000 09:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

Mold will grow in any damp enviroment. Look in a fiberglass insulated wall in a cavity with an outlet & you will find it there too.

As far as burning, it in part depends on the manufacturer & what chemicals are used. If you have a good problem, it's not a problem. In fact, I had a insurance inspector tel me he has seen several houses saved because of cellulose because a fire will not easily pass though it.

The Insulator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC