> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mold
Login | Register


Posted by Susan on March 12th, 2003 02:54 PM

Hi can you tell me what causes mold on walls(that are painted within the past 2 years)and base boards. It is a very bad problem, hard to remove. Is it dangerous, can it be stopped?? House is quiet old.
Please Help!!!!!! Susan in Oklahoma

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • mold by fellow okie  3/12/03 04:26 PM
  • Mold by Grasshopper  3/13/03 09:08 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC