> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > mold
Login | Register


Posted by Mr. Paint on March 3rd, 2003 08:34 PM
In reply to mold by lou in ny on March 3rd, 2003 07:21 PM [Go to top of thread] personal opinion - not professional - don't buy a house with a mold problem - it can make you sick.

We had a similar situation - great house - great location - great price.

After about an hour in the place neither my wife nor I could breathe!

Turns out the place (very large old house) had a serious roof problem - and lots of mold in the attic.......

We found an even better house......

Mr. Paint

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • mold by lou in ny  3/3/03 07:21 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC